Job & Internship Opportunities
|Plant Trials Manager||North Creek Nurseries||Landenberg, PA||September 2020|
|Grower Consultant||Spring Meadow Nursery, Inc.||Grand Haven, MI||September 2020|
|Full-time Horticulturalist||Oklahoma State University
Landscape Install Services
|Stillwater, OK||September 2020|
Full-time, part-time and seasonal positions
||Mt. Cuba Center||Hockessin, DE||August 2020|
||Oglesby Plants International||Altha, FL||August 2020|
|New Product Development Greenhouse Grower/Manager||Oglesby Plants International||Altha, FL||August 2020|
|Laboratory Technician||Oglesby Plants International||Altha, FL||August 2020|
|Field Supervisor/ Landscape Foreman||Offshoots Productive Landscapes||Charlestown, MA||August 2020|
|Landscape Laborer||Offshoots Productive Landscapes||Charlestown, MA||August 2020|
|Experienced Gardener/ Horticulturist||Offshoots Productive Landscapes||Charlestown, MA||August 2020|
|Entry-Level Gardener||Offshoots Productive Landscapes||Charlestown, MA||August 2020|
|Glover Perennials||Cutchogue, NY||September 2020||The paid internship will be hands-on and focus on all aspects relating to growing plants.You will be exposed to all areas of nursery operation from propagation to finished products including potting, irrigation, shipping, and integrated pest management. Access to housing and transportation available.
|Garden Club of America 2021 Hope Goddard Iselin Fellowship
||September 2020||Fellowship will award up to $5,000 to a student currently enrolled in a graduate-level university program to study public horticulture in the United States. Application deadline February 1, 2021
|Spring Meadow Nursery||Grand Haven, MI.||August 2020||Paid internships which typically run May-Aug./Sept. Goal for internship to lead to future employment for student.
|Midwest Groundcovers||St. Charles, IL||
||Internships can be customized to include students' particular area of interest through experience or through special projects.|
|Daleys Fruit Tree Nursery||Kyogle, NSW Australia||2020||This 12-month internship will begin August 2020.|
SUBMISSION OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Submit either: (1) URL link to a job posting on the company’s website (links to third party job posting sites will not be accepted) or (2) A PDF or MS Word document containing all pertinent information about the job. The company’s web page or the submitted file must contain the job title, job location (city, state/province, country), description, contact information, and all other pertinent information about the job.
- Submit via email to the IPPS-Eastern Region Secretary/Treasurer, Stephanie Stockton (email@example.com).
- Job opportunities will be posted for 60 days. Prior to the end of the 60 days, request for a 60-day extension may be made by email.
INFORMATION ABOUT JOB POSTINGS
- Postings submitted to IPPS-Eastern Region are only accessible on Eastern Region’s Job Opportunities web page at this time.You can access the IPPS-Western Region job postings HERE.
- Acceptance and removal of job postings is at the sole discretion of the IPPS Eastern Region Executive Committee.
- The IPPS Eastern Region Job Opportunities web page acts as a free-of-charge job posting service only and makes no recommendations regarding potential employees or employers. IPPS Eastern Region makes no warranty about the information contained in the job postings. All hiring, scheduling, and compensation for posted jobs are handled directly between the potential employee and employer.