Member Log In
Access our library of articles, videos and proceedings for members only.
or Join IPPS
2019 IPPS Eastern Region Research Grants
Eastern Region IPPS funds ($3,000) will support the following Horticultural Research Institute projects in 2019:
- Interactions between spotted lanternfly and woody ornamentals that influence tree health and insect fitness.
Dr. K. Hoover, Pennsylvania State University
- Submist for propagation of nursery crops by stem cuttings.
Dr. B. Peterson, University of Maine
- Using hyperspectral technology to assess seed quality of horticultural crops.
Dr. M. Mesgaran, University of California – Davis
- Fundamental aspects of auxin foliar spray applications to woody plant cuttings.
Dr. R. Geneve, University of Kentucky
- Measurement of plant nitrogen status in floriculture and nursery production using smartphones.
Dr. K. Nemali, Purdue University