ABOUT JOB SUBMISSIONS
IPPS members and representatives of their employers may submit job opportunities for posting on the IPPS Job Opportunities page.
- The format must comply to our website layout. A single PDF not exceeding 500KB will be acceptable for download, or a link to the company's website.
- The file must contain the job title, job location (city, state/province, country), description, contact information, and all other pertinent information.
- Members can only advertise on the IPPS Regional website with whom they are registered with.
- Postings are free of charge.
- Acceptance and removal of job postings is at the sole discretion of the IPPS Executive Committee.
Eastern Region of North America Secretary: Savanah Tanner
Job Title: Customer Service Representative (CSR) at www.northcreeknurseries.com
Send resume to HR Manager at email@example.com
Job Summary: Oversee customer relationships by supporting the Customer Service and Sales Coordinator, CSR team, and Sales Manager(s). North Creek is dedicated to growing and selling plants that enhance sustainable outdoor environments while benefiting people and the planet.
Primary Responsibilities: Positively engage in day-to-day activities in all phases of customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
Position Type: Full-time 40 hours per week. Must be willing to work additional hours as needed to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Process orders, respond to quotes, and resolve customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner to enhance customer satisfaction
- Create accounts for new customers and maintain the contact information with any customer updates
- Provide customers with up-to-date information regarding shipments, availability, freight quotes, etc.
- Respond to all inquiries; this may include availability requests, order adjustments, general plant information, contact information, shipping tracking, etc.
- Send notifications of upcoming orders 2 weeks before scheduled date and manage customer questions and updates
- Create and post availability each weekday morning
- Assist Sales Managers by phone or text with information, order management and follow up with customers to build sales as needed
- Communicate with the Accounting Department on changes to order payment and assist with obtaining credit card information for orders
- Send prenotification to customers for pick up orders, coordinate with Shipping Department regarding pick up schedule and follow up with customers that missed their pickup time
- Assist with rescheduling and cancellation of orders; manage customer responses and requests for changes
- Work closely with the Shipping Department to ensure orders are shipped as scheduled and manage claims for orders that get damaged in transit
- Provide additional tracking information or other to customers as needed
- Provide support in setting up customer events and organizing marketing materials
- Keep up to date on marketing initiatives, North Creek website and social media posts and share with customers to build interest and sales; provide feedback to Marketing
Required Knowledge / Skills:
- Passion for customer service and satisfaction
- Patience, compassion, and empathy
- Willing to learn customized computer software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- Decision making skills to resolve customer issues in a timely, professional manner
- Competency with Microsoft 365
- Plant knowledge and experience in the horticulture industry desired, but not required
Company Culture: North Creek strives to promote sustainable outdoor environments. As a wholesale plant propagation nursery, we specialize in growing starter plants / plugs of perennials, ornamental grasses, ferns, vines, and shrubs with an emphasis on Eastern US native plants. Our plants are used by wholesale growers and landscape contractors. Our vision is to be a leader in the development and practice of sustainable horticultural systems while delighting our customers.Visit Website Send an email
The Nursery and Greenhouse Manager will work with the Director of Horticulture and Facilities as well as the horticulture team to help acquire, evaluate and educate the public about superior garden and landscape plants. The Nursery and Greenhouse Manager will assist in leading the organization’s production, growing and sales operations. The Nursery and Greenhouse manager will have a unique opportunity to get better plants into the green industry as well as working with a progressive team devoted to improving horticultural products and practices in the region.Download Document Visit Website Send an email
The Farm at Doe Run
The Farm at Doe Run is seeking a seasonal greenhouse employee from March - October. This is a 5 day a week position, working within 10,000 sq ft of greenhouse space on a private estate located in rural Coatesville, PA. This position exposes one to a diverse palette of plants and activities. We are looking for a motivated person to assist with general greenhouse maintenance; tasks include basic plant care, potting, watering, cleaning greenhouses, washing pots. This person would also assist with maintaining several outdoor garden spaces and cut flower beds. Various outdoor activities include planting, harvesting and treating cut flowers, cut-backs, dead-heading, staking, weeding, mulching, watering.
Requirements: ability to lift 40 pounds; bending, crouching, kneeling; standing for extended periods of time. Ability to work in all weather conditions, including heat. Work schedule is Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week, 7am - 3:30pm. Inquiries and resumes may be sent to Shelby French, Greenhouse Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org 302-723-6244.Download Document Visit Website Send an email